LIGHT-WEIGHT MANUAL DYNAMIC PENETROMETERS
Model 16-T0012/C 8Kg Hammer, 57.5 cm fall FEATURES:
• Portable, hand-operated equipment.
• The TRL DCP is an instrument designed for the rapid insitu measurement of the structural properties of existing road pavements constructed with unbound materials.
• A typical test takes only a few minutes and therefore the instrument provides a very efficient method of obtaining information that would normally require the digging of test-pits.
• The results can be interprested and compared with CBR specifi cations for pavement design
• One year warrantee against any manufacturing defects.